Saturday, August 6, 2011

What the hell am I doing?

It's been a while since my last entry, but I am proud to say that after months of slacking and training and slacking and training, I am back on track to quite literally "run this city" in 13 weeks. I'm scared, motivated, and excited for November to get here and continue my preparations for getting in shape to make it to the finish line.

My every day morning runs over the Bayonne Bridge have been extremely fruitful and gathering up the energy to push myself through climbing up such high elevations without losing focus. I'm just about ready for the Staten Island Half Marathon coming up in October, which will be the first and only official race I run before November.

I still have no idea what the hell I've gotten myself into, but I will definitely find out in just three short months when I begin my stomp onto the Verrazano!

No comments:

Post a Comment