Sunday, January 31, 2010

Am I there yet? (Session 4)

Time: 60 Minutes
Distance: 6.16
Location: College of Staten Island Track

I don't know if it were due to the fact that I haven't run since Tuesday, the tediousness of running on the track, or the length of time running; but I felt completely off today. I felt just kind of bored, which happens from time to time with the distance and amount of time training, but it's hard to keep motivated or focused while feeling bored. Despite the boredom however, I still managed to remain on track (pun intended) and re-hit my 6 mile mark without too much effort. Despite that however, I think my days running on the track are numbered... if not completely over. I figure I'm past due to get back into the park scene to pound the pavement and rough up some hills.

Post run: The usual knee ache. Nuff' said about that. Next goal? I don't quite know yet. I'm thinking 6.5 and in a park. We'll see how my schedule works it out though. I started classes again last Thursday, and some professors are already kicking my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment